1. First of all is the Benefit 'Little Love Potions Set which is highly popular with Benefit lovers and beauty bloggers this year. In this set includes many of Benefits bestselling limited edition products. You get a travel size of the porefessional, it's potent eye cream, high beam, posie tint, stay don't stray in light/medium, watt's up, BaDgal lash mascara, that gal, ultra plush lip gloss in Hoola and last but not least Hoola! Considering most Benefit products are between £15-£20 for a full sized product you really get a lot for your money for £29.50.
2. If your partner, sister or daughter is a huge fan of Lush and a lover of sweet scents then this Lush Sweet Christmas Gift would be absolutely perfect. In this set includes the Magic wand reusable bubble bar, 100g rose jam shower gel, Candy mountain bubble bar, Sultana flower shaped 100g soap, Sweetie pie shower jelly, Honey trap lip balm and the famous Bubblegum lip scrub which every beauty blogger raves about! This costs £37.95 and you can buy it on the lush website, or at your local lush store.
3. Real Techniques was created by one half of Pixiwoo on you tube called Sam Chapman and since then the brand of makeup brushes have taken the world by storm and very recently Sam revealed that she is releasing her own limited edition set box of full sized brushes called 'Sam's Picks'. In this set is the raved about Buffing brush, Multi-task brush, Setting brush, Pointed foundation brush, Fine liner brush and the new addition the Essential crease brush. The brushes are really good quality and create really flawless finishes to your makeup. Overall this set costs £29.99 which is pretty inexpensive when you compare it to other brands.
4. Soap and Glory products have been raved about in the Blogging world this year and the Scrubs and Lotions smell absolutely gorgeous! I really recommend this gift for someone that likes to wind down in the bath after a long day at work and wants their own me time.
This set is displayed in a lovely pink display box and includes the following products; The scrub of your life body buffer, Clean on me shower gel, Mini sizes of the bestselling Hand food hand cream, Heel genius foot cream and the Righteous dry skin formula butter.
This also includes 2 extras, the Super suds-making shower puff and the Soap and Glory Hair Turban. Overall it costs only £20 which is great for the variety and quantity of products you get.
5. This is the only fragrance gift set that I found that is definitely worth buying, whether it's for a partner or daughter. The Paco Rabanne Lady Million perfume is quite a bargain considering a 50ml sized perfume on it's own is the same price as the gift set. In this set you get a 50ml size of the Lady Million perfume and a lovely lotion to go with it. I have to admit it is definitely worth the money. It's a very lovely, flamboyant scent and costs £48.50 in the set.
6. I know you're all probably looking at this and thinking what's in the lovely floral packaging? Well this is another one of the Christmas gifts launched by Lush this year.
It's called Christmas Bath time Favorites and it's full of 10 lovely Bath Bombs. There are some lovely Christmas ones in there including the So White bath bomb and it also contains some popular bath bombs such as Think Pink and Shoot for the stars. This costs £34.95.
7. This is Benefits 'how to look the best at everything' beauty kit in the shade 'Light' and you can also get them in the shades Medium and Dark. In this kit is the highly popular porefessional balm, hello flawless oxygen wow foundation, boi-ing 1 and 1 concealer and the hello flawless cover up powder. This is such a great beauty kit and a lovely starter up if your sibling or partner is new to high end makeup. You can get this from here or you can get it from your nearest Department or Benefit store.
8. In picture number 8 is from the new range from MAC, the Holiday collection. This is the Stroke of Midnight Eye bag and it contains 3 products- Cremesheen Glass in Softly Lit, Lipstick in Crème D'Nude and Lip Pencil in Boldly Bare. It also comes in a lovely edgy- chic makeup bag and overall costs £32.00 which is great. If your sibling or partner is a fan of MAC and love nude lips then this would be absolutely perfect for her. Don't be put off by the price tag, trust me, it's a bargain considering it costs £15-17 for a lipstick on its own.
9. Last but not least is of course NARS! This is the Limited Edition NARS fling lip set which consists of Dolce Vita Mini Velvet Matte Lip Pencil, Baroque Mini Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil, Roman Holiday Lipstick and Damage Lipstick. They are very different shades and formulations and this set allows your partner or sibling to create their own desired look.
Overall this set costs £30 in John Lewis online and in stores. I know you're probably thinking WHAT? £30 for some lipsticks or lip pencils? but really it's worth it, it should be every beauty obsessed womans desire.
I hoped this helped you on the hunt for a great Christmas gift for that special lady, or even your sibling.